Architect Level II
Miranda Construction offers an unsurpassed level of expertise in commercial construction. We are proud to have assembled a winning team to best serve our diverse clients and all their needs. Consistent outstanding performance and energy, along with innovative technology, makes Miranda Construction one of the region's best contractors. In projects ranging from new construction to site evaluation, Miranda continually exceeds expectations on both large and small projects.
Miranda Construction's goal is simple: be the best builder, build the best buildings, and do it with the best people.
Position: Architect Level II– Design Build Construction
Miranda Construction, LLC, an established general contractor in Louisville, KY, has an immediate opening for a full-time Architect Level II– Design Build Construction.
- Being responsible for specific technical design aspects of an assigned major project, including investigation, evaluation, and recommendation of design solutions that best meets the clients needs.
- Provide professional architectural consultation in the planning, design, and coordination of large complex projects.
- Independently apply advanced architectural concepts and designs
- Carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques and procedures.
- Provide technical guidance to less experienced architects.
- Professional degree in architecture, with at least six years of related experience.
- Proficient in Revit, Bluebeam, and AutoCAD skills
- Expertise includes strong comprehension of architectural scales, sections, plans and elevations, must be able to read and interpret architectural documents and shop drawings.
- Knowledgeable and thoughtful with a knack for problem-solving and willingness to be a part of the solution
- Quick learner able to handle a fast-paced environment and be self-motivated
- Ability to think in three dimensions
- Able and willing to work and communicate as part of a production team.
- Able to coordinate and manage multiple projects.
- Significantly understands commonly used architectural and construction concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Has construction knowledge and/or experience.
- Desire to continually learn and to never settle
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Positive customer focused attitude.
Miranda Construction is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability