Assistant Project Manager
- Louisville, KY
- Full Time
- Entry Level
Miranda Construction is looking for an assistant project manager to join our team in our Louisville office. This person will lead the successful execution of a variety of projects from start to finish.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the desire to learn about construction and project management.
- Deliver on-time, in-budget projects - Execute projects within the intended scope, timeframe and funds.
- Communicate with clients - Drive contact with clients throughout the project lifecycle to understand/set expectations, establish timelines and grow the relationship.
- Manage resources - Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to identify and allocate the necessary resources for each project.
- Develop project plans - Create detailed plans for each project to outline execution strategy including objectives, schedule, and cost.
- Track and communicate progress - Measure performance for presentation to clients and internal leadership.
- Some construction background
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Advanced skillset in time management and task prioritization
- Ability to multitask and identify opportunities for process improvement